Friday, July 7, 2017

Hello, World


Welcome to my blog! In this space, I will post news of my novels while I explore my thoughts on the craft of writing and the themes and experiences that lead me to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard).

My first announcement is the release date for my novella, Consent of the Governed, published by The Wild Rose Press is September 1, 2017. It will come out as an ebook, available in all formats at thewildrosepress.com. The pre-order date has not yet been announced, but as soon as it is, I'll announce it here and on my Facebook page, The Books of Bernard LoPinto, <www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=the%20books%20of%20bernard%20lopinto>.

Here's the blurb:
It’s 2029 and the United States has fallen under the sway of an oppressive government where all citizens’ rights have been stripped, Red Shirts platoons patrol the streets, and people die for voicing opinions. Into this chaos step Sid and Annie Winthrop. The elderly couple set out on a murderous journey of revenge against the Red Shirts who murdered their son.
Red Shirt members Victor and Brooklyn have devoted their young lives to the cause of the president in protecting the nation. When attacks on their hometown leave dozens of Red Shirts dead, Victor must help his superiors find the vigilante.
At their darkest moment, each couple finds a common bond in their suffering and must decide where their loyalties lie.


I'm excited about my first traditionally-published work, and I think you will be, too.

Stay tuned for more information.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The release party for Consent of the Governed  was on September 2. I figured it was about time I posted the photos from that event. Special ...